The Construction Development Board in pursuit of enhancing professionalism in construction industry will be conducting mandatory training (pegged with renewal of CDB Registration Certificate) for contractors in the month of January 2020. The training will be a 3-day program for Large and Medium class contractors and 2-day program for small class contractors.
The CDB Secretariat therefore, would like to request only those contractors whose CDB Registration Certificate is due for renewal on or before 31st March 2020 to register for training. The registration for same is open from today (31/12/2019) and will be closed at 4:00 pm on January 6, 2020.
Please note the followings:
1. Registration must be done online.
2. Engineers from Large and Medium Construction Firms are encouraged to attend the training.
3. Participants must submit correct requisite information as per the format at the time of registration and any incomplete information will result in rejection/cancellation of registration.
4. Any other mode of registration (application, telephonic call, email, etc) will not be accepted.
5. Only the registered candidates will be accommodated given space constraint.
6. In compliance to decision of 68th Board meeting, the Secretariat had deregistered/cancelled the CDB certificate whose validity expired more than one year. Therefore, the contractors with invalid certificate (certificate expired more than a year) or already cancelled/deregistered firms are reminded not to register for training.
7. The final list of participants for training will be uploaded on CDB website on January 8, 2020 along with details of training venue, timing, etc.
For further enquiries please call 02-326034 or 02-326035 during office