Criteria for registration and renewal of CDB certificate
Posted on 1st June, 2009
MoW&HS/CDB-12/2003-2004/577 31 March 2004
This is for the information to the general public that Construction development Board (CDB) during 38th Board Meeting held on 26th March 2004 has decided following criteria for registration and renewal of CDB certificate.
- 1. CDB certificate will be renewed on calendar year basis w.e.f 1st January 2006.
- 2. The validity of certificate issued hereafter will be up to 31st December 2005.
B. Re registration:
1. Non-fulfillment of criteria.
- Cancellation of CDB Certificate for non fulfillment of criteria on financial capacity, human resource, track record, & equipment resource.
2. Contractor applying after expiry of validity of certificate.
- Late upto one month with penalty of Nu. 100.00 per day.
- Late after one month, cancel the CDB certificate and reprocess the registration.