As per the directives of ACC order No. ACC/Case-05/2014/876...874...872...871...869...870...875 dated 14th August 2014, the following firms has been involved in bid rigging at Gelephu
In this regard, as directed by ACC, the following firm shall remain suspended unless otherwise rescinded by the commission or until the completion of the legal proceedings and adjudication by the court. However, not to interrupt the ongoing contracts (if any) which otherwise would affect the Government’s planned activities, the firms are permitted to complete and handover the ongoing works that were awarded prior to issuance of the suspension of CDB registration by the ACC.
1. M/s. PELDEN LHAMO CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 4947, SARPANG.
2. M/s. KHOLO CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 4530, SARPANG
3. M/s. UGYEN GYELTSHEN CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 3731, TRASHIGANG
4. M/s. PKDS CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 4581, TSIRANG
5. M/s. JIGSON CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 5674, TRASHIGANG
6. M/s. T. DRADUL CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 5711, PEMAGATSHEL
7. M/s. DANGPENG CONSTRUCTION, CDB# 3951, TRASHIYANGTSE