The Construction Development Board is pleased to announce the list of registered candidates for Mandatory training scheduled with effect from 6th May 2019 at the College of Science and Technology, Phuentsholing.
1. The registered candidates are requested to report at College of Science and Technology, Phuentsholing on your training date at 8:30 AM along with valid Citizenship Identity Card.
2. The participants for the training must be proprietor or registered employee (preferably engineer) of the company.
3. Registration Fee of Nu. 1000/- for large & Medium and Nu 500/- for small class contractors will be collected at the time of registration at CST.
4. Certificate of participation will be awarded at the end of the training which is required while renewal of CDB Registration certificate.
5. The training will be a 3-day program for Large and Medium class contractors and 2-day program for Small class contractors as follows:
6. In compliance to decision of 68th Board meeting, the Secretariat had cancelled the CDB certificate whose validity expired more than one year. Therefore, the contractors with invalid certificate (certificate expired more than a year) are reminded not to attend training.