Notification - Schedule of fees for registration
Posted on 9th May, 2017
This is to reiterate all the registered firms with CDB that the fees applicable for registration based on our earlier notification vide letter # MoWHS/CDB/3/trg/2012-2013/ dated 19/06/2013, Executive Order # MoWHS/CDB-2/2013-2014/736 dated 19th June 2014 and decision of 66th Board Meeting, the schedule of the fees for registration of Contractors/Consultants/Architects/Specialized Trades and re-registrations thereof are as detailed below:
A. Contractors: Fee per Category (W1, W3 &W4) only.
||New Registration & Up- gradation
||A late fee of Nu. 100 per day shall be levied for each day of delay after one month grace period.
||Late fee of Nu. 100.00 Per day up to a maximum of Nu. 3,000.00 with grace period of 1 month.
B. Consultants: Fee per Category:
· New Registration/Additional category: Nu. 3,000.00
· Renewal: Nu. 1,500.00
· Late fee: Nu. 100.00 per day for each day of delay after one month grace period.
C. Registration of Private Architect:
· New Registration: Nu. 2,000.00
· Renewal: Nu. 1,000.00
· Late fee: Nu. 100.00 Per day up to a maximum of Nu. 3,000.00 with grace period of 1 month.
D. Registration of Specialized Trade (masonry, plumbing, electrical and carpentry etc):
· New Registration: Free (Valid for 3 years)
· First Renewal: Nu. 1,000.00 (Valid for 3 years)
· Renewals thereafter: Nu. 500.00
· Late fee: Nu. 100.00 Per day up to a maximum of Nu. 3,000.00 with grace period of 1 month. The registration expires if not renewed within a year from the date of expiry of the certificate and will entail re-registration with a fee of Nu. 5,000.00.
The late fees for Pvt. Architects shall come into force with immediate effect.
Offtg. Director General