1. Registration must be done online.
2. CDB Secretariat would like to invite only those contractors whose CDB certificate is due for renewal on or before 30th September 2019 to attend the training.
3. Engineers from Large and Medium Construction Firms are encouraged to attend the training.
4. Participants must submit correct requisite information as per the format at the time of registration and any incomplete information will result in rejection/cancellation of registration.
5. Any other mode of registration (application, telephonic call, email, etc) will not be accepted.
6. Only the registered candidates will be allowed to attend the course.
7. CDB will not provide similar training opportunity to those registered participants who failed to attend training.
8. In compliance to decision of 68th Board meeting, the Secretariat had deregistered/cancelled the CDB certificate whose validity expired more than one year. Therefore, the contractors with invalid certificate (certificate expired more than a year) or already cancelled/deregistered firms are reminded not to register for training.
9. The final list of participants for training will be uploaded on CDB website on 13th June 2019 along with details of training venue, timing, etc.
For further enquiries please call 02-326034 or 02-326035 during office